Reston Bank Space:
Located off Sunrise Valley in Reston this space is in a can’t beat location. Not only is it in a very active business community with amount of large professional offices nearby (including Google,) but there are also great local amenities like Big Buns Damn Good Burgers, Founding Farmers, and Starbucks. 11527 Sunrise Valley shares a shopping center with Allstate, Reston Barber Shop, Village Square Cleaners, Expressions Dental Care of Reston, and the Kensington Reston.
- Reston Population – 63,226
- Medium household income – $121,563
- Sunrise Valley Rd – 14,000 average daily cars
- Rt. 828 – 24,000 average daily cars
- Reston Highway – 32,000 average daily cars
- Dulles Toll Rd – 108,000 average daily cars
DETAILS OF THE BANK SPACE:
This 2nd Generation Bank space in Reston is an excellent opportunity for a bank or any retail business. It features a teller desk for serving three customers, a drive-thru, a private office, a space for two desks, a large vault, a backroom, and two bathrooms. While built out as a bank, this space can be easily used for many different usages. Find more information by calling 703-204-2000!